Effective Date: 4 January, 2016
Any translation of this document into languages other than English is intended solely as a convenience to the non-English-reading public. The official text is the English text and any differences in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect.
What Send Companion does not:
- It does not collect any single character of your email data.
It scans your emails for keywords for the Attachment Reminder, which is done in real time in your computer’s volatile memory. No residue of the scan is written to your hard drive, or leaves your computer in any way.
- It doesn’t use any (third party) analytics or ad serving technology.
- It doesn’t collect any personal information.
- We don’t share, sell, trade or rent any (personal) information to others.
What Send Companion does:
- It anonymously collects system information. These are:
– Your Mac OS version (e.g. 10.11.2)
– Your Mac Mail version (e.g. 9.2)
– Your Mac OS language setting (e.g. Italian)
- It anonymously collects the plugin Preferences (including the custom keywords, to provide tailor made language packs in future versions).
- It periodically retrieves the latest available version, to inform you about updates.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards and maintain reasonable safeguards to attempt to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information in our possession.